The Cornerstone – February 2020
Click on a link below or scroll down to read all articles. Enjoy!
- Iowa Authentic Learning Network Spring Opportunities
- Does your district have the next Iowa Teacher of the Year?
- Microbits for Teaching Coding and Makerspace Projects
- Spring 2020 Semester Offerings from Drake
ICYMI: Past Headlines
- Iowa’s AEAs seek nominations for annual awards recognition
- Iowa ALN Professional Learning & Student Expo – April 8 & 22
- Volunteer Judges Needed for District History Day on April 7
- Distinguishing Between Disability and Language Acquisition: Steve Gill – April 13 & 14
- Paraeducator Opportunities in Burlington & Ottumwa – March/April
- Photography & Drawing Contest from Iowa Architectural Foundation & Pella
- Educators: Login to AEA Scout – Digital Resources at your fingertips!
- Future Ready Movement in GPAEA Schools – Spotlight on Davis County
- Mandatory Reporter Requirements
- Bridges Out of Poverty Training on February 24 in Fairfield from PathFinder