Enjoy the May issue of The Cornerstone at https://gpaeanews.wordpress.com/
- The Simplest, Hardest Lessons Make the Biggest Difference by Dr. Jon Sheldahl
- Activities to Gain Independence
- GPAEA’s Battle of the Books Results – Elementary & Middle School
- May is School Board Recognition Month
- GPAEA Students have Success at State STEM Competitions
- GPAEA Schools in the News – May 2017
- Celebrate Better Hearing and Speech Month!
- Iowa’s AEAs Announce Statewide K-12 Digital Resources for Fall 2017
- Teacher in the Workplace – Burlington
- Part B Survey for All GPAEA Parents
- Over 250 area students participate in National History Day Competition
- 2017 Sixth Grade Math Bee Winners
- Elementary STEM Professional Learning Opportunity for Teachers!
- Heartland AEA is Piloting an Additional Course Option for Iowa Evaluator License Renewal
- Register Now! Summer Institute: Engaging Every Family to Support Achievement, June 14 & 15