Happy Holidays from GPAEA
All Offices will be closed beginning at 3 PM on Friday, December 21 through Tuesday, January 1. Offices will reopen at 8 AM on Wednesday, January 2. There will be no Van Delivery during that time.
The Cornerstone – December 2018
Enjoy this issue of The Cornerstone by clicking on an article below or view all at https://gpaeanews.wordpress.com/.
- AEA Customer Satisfaction Survey Open to Iowa Educators
- GPAEA PD Opportunities – Winter 2018 & Spring 2019
- Spring 2019 Online Professional Learning Opportunities from Drake
- The Domino Effect begins February 1
- Substitute Authorization Course Begins January 2 in Ottumwa
- Seeking an ESL Endorsement opportunity in Ottumwa?
- Small Change: Building Financial Security Offerings for Educators and School Personnel Opportunities on January 26
- Paraeducator Courses Available in Ottumwa beginning February 2019
- GPAEA Family & Educator Partnership Newsletter – November 2018
Please remind your Staff to take the AEA Customer Satisfaction Survey
As you know, Iowa’s Area Education Agencies (AEA) are administering a survey to local school administrators and teachers to better understand stakeholder awareness of and satisfaction with AEA services. We are encouraging all public and accredited non-public educators (including you and your administrative team) to respond before December 14.
We sent an invitation by email to each of your staff members in yesterday’s The Cornerstone and will follow up next week with a reminder. It would be greatly appreciated if you could encourage their participation.