The Cornerstone – November/December 2017
- Coming Soon! Changes to Professional Development System
- GPAEA Hosts Battle of the Books – April 26, 2018
- Nominations Open for 2019 Teacher of the Year
- National report shows Iowa is No. 1 in graduation rates again
- Free Workshop: Navigating the Transition Process on February 27 & 28
- Substitute Authorization Courses being held at Fairfield & Central Lee in January
- Financial Incentive Options for Iowa Teachers to Obtain a Deaf or Hard of Hearing Endorsement
- AEA Learning Online’s Upcoming Courses
- AEA AND BRIGHTBYTES AGREEMENT HAS EXPANDED TO OFFER MORE OPTIONS FOR DISTRICTS
- GPAEA Schools in the News – November 2017
Iowa’s Area Education Agencies will subsidize costs for districts to upgrade their DE provided FastBridge (FAST) subscriptions. This offer will allow districts to gain access to all K-6 FAST application features, which includes additional functionality in the area of literacy and access to data warehousing, reporting, training and certification in mathematics and behavior. Subscriptions are based on a per student annual cost. Your AEA and the statewide AEA system have committed to covering 50 percent of the cost for each K-6 student in Iowa.
This is the webinar recording from Friday, Dec. 1. The one-hour webinar provided an overview of the FastBridge suite of formative assessment tools available for K-6 students in math and behavior and was presented during the Statewide Curriculum Network.
If you prefer, you also can access the slides used during the webinar.
As a reminder, here is the information shared by the AEAs regarding the pricing structure negotiated with FastBridge Learning by the AEAs, and deadlines for notifying your AEA if your school plans to participate in 2018-19.
Many districts have already expressed interest to their respective AEA about using this suite of assessments. We are asking that you complete this formal interest survey in order to facilitate a systemic approach to implementation.
If you have any questions, please contact Cindy Yelick, firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be collecting questions and facilitating feedback from FastBridge Learning, and will share this in an FAQ document in the near future.